In order to process your application, we require the following:
- Government Issued Photo Identification for every member 18 years or older
- Social Security card for all members of household
- Birth Certificates for all members of household
- Proof of Enrollment for any Education
- Income Verification (Including unemployment benefits, child support and TANF.
- Residents must agree to stay 12 full months in each new lease and annual home inspections by HA during occupancy.
- Head of Household is responsible to keep tenant rent and tenant paid utilities up to date and active at all times.
Prior residents of HA must:
- Have paid in full any balance owed HA.
Once the initial online application is completed, and when there is available funding, you will be contacted by HA staff to provide the necessary verification and sign all applicable release forms.
All adult members (18 years and older) must attend the application appointment. HA will also review criminal history of all household members (18 years and older) for compliance with HA criminal policy.